Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Havent been posting due to my work and school!

But I AM BACK!
Still quite inactive due to my fracture...but I am starting back. I'm going for my boxing class 2 times a week.
I NEED MY EARPIECE TO DO MY CARDIO. Anybody else feels the same? No music no mood?
Well....Thank goodness....due to my inactivity, I HAVENT GAINED ANY WEIGHT....or rather gained a small amount...very very insignificant...maybe 200grams? hahahaha..anyway my body looks alright...but less toned...

My face actually looks A LITTLE sharper.....I drank korean barley tea...somehow it reduced my bloatedness....HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


I woke up early and had apple juice. I just feel like having apple juice...freshly made...at least its better than bottled ones....2 greens and 1 red. Yummy! It woke me up too...apple naturally wakes humans up...i have no idea why....natural caffeine I guess. 

I had this for breakfast. Bee hoon soup with broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, razor clam and egg plus chili and garlic.



No comments:

Post a Comment